So first of all... Happy Pioneer Day! Apparently it is really big in Utah. Kenny had the day off and went to the driving range... I went to work! BLAH!

Last week, my little brother Cole came and stayed with us while he was attending BYU soccer camp. We had so much fun with him! Saturday night, we took him and climbed the Y. It was so much fun and gorgeous up there.
This is Cole and I on the mountain....
Cole and Kenny on the mountain!
My mom sent Cole with a gift for Kenny... thanks for Lil Rupert mom!
It was a crazy week from Cole getting sick on the kitchen floor to the dishwasher flooding our room and kitchen to work and my finals for school... but it was so fun spending time with him for the week! He is such a cool kid!
Now Kenny and I are just getting ready for talks on Sunday... I am not happy about it at all! I do not like giving talks... at all! I really despise it actually! But Kenny refuses to move just to dodge giving talks... nor will he let me skip on Sunday due to my not feeling so good! So I just have to give it I guess... it is on the power of music! I just hope it goes well!




0 comments:
Post a Comment