5.23.2010

2 Months

So Harper turned 2 months a several days ago... we just had her appointment on Friday. And can I just say, I am not a fan of my daughter getting shots! It hurt me to have to watch... but Kenny went and helped hold her down while they did it, so at least I did not have to do that part! But anyways, here are her stats...


Weight- 13 lbs. 4 oz. (95 %)

Height- 25.5 inches (+100%)

Head- I don't remember exactly but... (95%)

Cuteness- STINKIN' ADORABLE (but I am a little biased)


7 comments:

The Kingsley Family said...

Harper has gotten so big. And, she is so adorable. I have to agree with you, I hate seeing my baby get shots; it's awful!

kel said...

Yes I will aagree with you on the cuteness. I guess we better start teaching that girl how to lay up a b ball. hee hee.

Dafni said...

Man, our little girls are gonna be playing some serious basketball and volleyball if they keep growing the way they are! Jaylee's been in the 98% for her height since she was born. I think they're gonna be tall like their mommas! Harper is so darn cute, Brittany. Wish I could've met her when you guys came up here!

Sheila said...

HOLY POOP! Harper gets cuter and cuter. I can't even take it, she is soooo darn precious. I want to hold her again! Post more pictures, I want to see her more.
OH, did I say she was cute? The cutest :) Love yall!

Milly said...

2 months already! It's so fun that our kids are so close in age.

kel said...

man, Britt she's gonna love basket ball

The Mangrum Family said...

oh my gosh - i just had eli in for his 4 mo. and he's only 13 lbs 12 oz, and 23.5". Now he just seens tiny. She's such a little cutie. Love that smile!