I grew up in a family of wrestlers. My brothers would just randomly have big wrestling matches... everyone would jump in and go crazy... headlocks and pins until someone got hurt (never serious injuries... just a pull or twist in the wrong way that caused some discomfort). But I remember watching (i would occasionally join in, but not every time... it was just fun to watch my brothers all get down on the floor together and go at it) and it being so fun to laugh and cheer for every body. Anyways, my daughter definately got that love to wrestle gene... Unfortunately she doesn't have any humans her sizeto do it with so.... She CAT WRESTLES! And let me just say.... SHE TOTALLY DOMINATES, it is funny to watch!
The Competitors.... Harper vs. Kitty Sometimes she tag teams it with the dragonfly....
7.15.2010
A New Sport?
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
oh yeah! Thanks for the cute pictures.......... I love them , but it makes my heart sad...... I wish I could pick her up!
You're a great Mom!
Post a Comment