My mom and Riley came into town last week for some sister/mother/daughter time! It was FABULOUS!! We had such a blast. The week was filled with shopping, playing cards, eating J-Dawgs and Zupas (so stinking yummy), checking out animals at the Bean Museum and just hanging out with each other! It was so good to see them!
Mom and Riley- thanks so much! We had so much fun with you guys... Harper misses you both. Thanks for driving up and for everything while you were here! We love you guys!
8.03.2010
Visitors
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You guys look like you had so much fuN! I love the new place!! and the pic of Harper in the stroller is so cute! Elizabeth called Heather, Harper, for the rest of the time they were here visiting for the month. Right up until yesterday morning. So wierd! I guess harper made a real impression on her.
Top gun,
You have such a beautiful daughter. I can't tell you enough. I love your family.
The picture of all four of you...amazing. Love the matching pink.
Britt you look so cute!!!I need to come and see you and your family very, very soon!
Post a Comment