9.23.2010

6 months

So it has been kind of crazy lately... Plus we lost our camera when we went up to temple square a couple of weeks ago (which is a total bummer, we had tons of cute pics on there that had not been taken off, not to mention pictures on temple square... A really cute one of Harper in her little sun glasses on top of the conference center... Sad I will never see it!). But anyways, I have a lot to catch up on... And a warning in advance... No camera equals phone pictures equals not good, blurry pictures. So sorry!

So Harper had her six month check up yesterday (which another apology, I am blogging from Kenny's phone laying on the floor next to Harps crib... She woke up with a high fever from her shots... And yes I realize I am neurotic laying on the floor next to her bed, but I am fine with that. So sorry if the spacing is off or the post looks weird). Anyways, her stats...

Height: 27 in 90%
Weight: 17 lbs 11 oz. 85%
Head: 99%

She is doing so good! It is crazy to think that she is already six months old! Time flies when you are having fun. But she is such a fun little girl. She loves to explore and look at new things, the concentration she has when she is just discovering something is absolutely astounding. And she definitely has her own agenda and plans and will not be deterred. She has given up on crawling, if she wants something from across the room she will roll herself over there to get it then circle her body around. It is hilarious to watch. She also no longer wants baby food but will stop at nothing to try and get a taste of what we are eating.
She is just such a cute, fun little baby! Kenny and I are just loving every minute. Being a mom is absolutely the best!




8 comments:

Katie said...

Brittany, she is so cute! She is big! It will be really fun seeing you guys at Christmas.

Unknown said...

she is such a cutie! i still can't believe you are a mom :)

Dafni said...

What a cute little baby!

The Kingsley Family said...

She is adorable! We need to get together soon, it's been too long.

The Kingsley Family said...

She is adorable and getting so big!

Brian said...

Cute kid, looks like she wants to hear a poop joke.

Sheila said...

I love her!!! And I miss yall!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! Time sure does fly sadly