So I promised a long time ago that I would have a cute story and picture to post, so here it goes. The day before we left Utah, we spent the day out on the town with Kenny's brother and sister-in-law, Spencer and Micki. We had so much fun and it was the perfect last day with them (when I say last day, it sounds so final... like the end... but no worries, it is not). Anyways, that day Harper was just getting over a cold and not feeling so hot. She was having some (to put it delicately) bowel issues and ended up dirtying 3 outfits.
* side note- I usually always carry at least two extra outfits on me at all times because Miss Harper likes to take care of business in the car seat. No joke, it is seriously the only place that she goes and without fail. Even if it is just a quick 3 minute car ride to the grocery store, it always happens... there and back! You can all imagine how fun the trip from Utah to Texas was for us! :)
But back to the story, so we were in the new Cabella's store just looking around when it happened and I was out of outfits. So I had to buy a new outfit there. Their selection for infant clothes...minimal! They had no onesies, cute little t-shirts, or anything of the sort. The only thing that they did have was a flannel, camo sleeper. And I am not a camo fan (sorry for those who are), so I cringed the whole time I was putting it on her and every time I would look over at my cute adorable baby and see the camo. UGH!!!
But the whole time we were walking around Cabella's she was getting the funniest comments. Every staff that we walked by commented on how adorable and she should be our advertisement/model and she looked so good in camo. The best though was one guy who was there buying a gun told me that he was glad to see a mom who knew how to dress her daughter right and that I should keep up the good work. No joke, Kenny and I cracked up!
But anyway, here are camo pics... See if you can spot her!
Though still adorable, camo definately brings out her pastiness!
Family Update- We moved to Texas (APPLAUSE, CHEERS, YAY). Kenny got a job working for a company based out of San Clemente, California. He starts training on the 15th. He will train for 4 months. During that time he will be travelling to a different city every week from Monday to Friday learning how to work and train others on the companies software. After that they will place us somewhere in either the U.S. or Canada and that is where we will stay. Harper and I are going to stay with my parents for those first 4 months and party it up with my family (which we are excited about and hope they are too). So we are all super excited about everything that is going on and all of the changes! We will miss Kenny so much though while he is traveling (luckily we get weekends) and are so proud of him.




6 comments:
That carseat story is hilarious...and a lot of work. I can't believe you have to change her ENTIRE outfit, too! Anyway, we're really excited for Christmas time. We can't wait to see everybody and it's awesome you will be there.
Thats so cool you are back in the great state of TEXAS lol! I bet your mom is loving it(:
You moved! I had no idea; I'm sad I didn't get to say goodbye. However, I'm so happy for you that you are back in your homeland. That is such a funny story about Harper. I too am not a fan of camouflage . But, I have to say, Harper is still adorable wearing it.
Haha that is hard core camo print! Like the real stuff hunters wear haha!! What a funny story! My sister read it too ( she blog surfs my list every now and then) and thought it was such a funny story too. See you guys soon!!
I love that you shoved her in trees to take the pictures.
Bee...I didn't know you moved!!! I am sad I can't come and see you now...I hope all is well though!!
Post a Comment