Yes, that is right. Miss Harper is sick... AGAIN! UGH!
Uncle Cole, Aunt Riley, and Miss Harper have been fighting a virus all week.
It is no fun. Fevers, Chills, Aches, and Sore Throats.
We went to the doctor. They said it will pass... Seriously??? It will pass??? You can't pump my kid full of some kind of drug so I don't have to see her uncomfortable. (And i know that I am being extremely whiney and ungrateful because I have a generally healthy kid. She has no major or minor health issues in life and is an extremely blessed little girl in that department. But still...)
Anyways, Riley was home from school today and my mom was out all day, so we decided to have a big sicky-poo slumber party.
We watched Caillou and the movie Horton Hears a Who (first time seeing it... so cute). Had pizza, juice boxes, and orange cinnamon rolls. It was a grand time! Just see for yourself....




3 comments:
So sad that she is sick!! I hope she feels better! Indee got sick sooooo much this season so I gave her dimetapp and it worked like a charm... ;)
Haha - Annabelle sweats like mad when she sleeps. It's horrible. Plus, she insists on always having a blanket. During Ike, we were out of power for 2 weeks, and ever night she wanted a quilt over her. The house reaked by the time we got power back. Hope everyone feels better soon!
Ohh, the sicky-poos! I'm sorry you guys are sick, but you look cute doing it.
Post a Comment