So, never again will I order invitations! NEVER! In the past 3 weeks I have searched through at least 20 invitation books! And my new pet peeve is finding an invitation that I absolutely love only to find out that you can not change the base color... so annoying! So my advice for anyone planning a wedding... go with puke green as your color! You will find the absolute CUTEST invitations EVER... no joke, I think I found three! However, I finally found invitations that I love and come in what ever color you want them to (that also have a monogram and ribbon).... YIPPEEE! So as of Monday they were officially ordered and I am thankfully done with the invitation part of planning (until I have to stuff them)!
But other than that not much else is going on. Invitations were pretty much consuming my life! We have gone to a lot of BYU basketball games lately, which I must admit are pretty fun (I really just like to watch the cheerleaders and Cosmo)... the only thing that would make it better was if they were playing football! I can't wait for the football season, I miss Sunday afternoons with Romo, Barber, and the Boys!
OFFICIAL WEDDING COUNTDOWN: 57 DAYS!
Wow I had not written on this thing in forever!
3.07.2008
The BANE of my existence....
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment