A-attached or single: attached! OFFICIAL WEDDING COUNTDOWN: 21 DAYS
B-best friend: Kenny. Then my mom.
C-cake or pie: Cinnamon Bundt Cake
D-day of choice: Friday for obvious reasons! But also Monday because the Bachelor!
E-essential item: My cell phone... I may die without it!
F-favorite color: depends on the day... today, Kelly green.
G-gummy worms or bears: worms... more to eat.
H-hometown: Wylie, Texas
I-indulgences: A good book!
J-January or July: July for the weather, January for my birthday!
K-kids: They say the darnedest things!
L-life is incomplete without: My family and friends.
M-marriage date: May 3, 2008!
N- Number of Siblings: 4 brothers, 1 adorable little sister and I guess soon to be a lot of in law siblings!
O-oranges or apples: Granny Smith
P-phobias or fears: car accidents...they give me the chills.
Q-quote: "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you. Because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who do not believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl
R-reason to smile: My amazing, gorgeous fiancee and my wonderful family!
S-season: Spring. I love BIG thunderstorms and the flowers!
T-Tags: Paige...ha ha... jk
U-unknown fact about me: I don't like when people are dirty... like as in caked on mud dirty! It grosses me out and I have a really hard time watching a movie when people are dirty! Like Lord of the Rings... so gross I have not been able to watch the whole thing!!
V-vegetable: Celery or Cucumbers... peppers are so good too though!
W- Worst Habit:procrastinating and nail biting!
X-Ray or ultrasound: X-ray
Y-your favorite food: Salad... Souper Salad is my all time favorite!
Z-Zodiac sign: I think Capricorn... but I could be wrong and do not feel like taking the time to look it up!
4.12.2008
Tagged by Dunkin'
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment