5.22.2008

And finally... Mr. & Mrs. Kyle!

So dang it has been forever! Life has been pretty crazy! There was pre-wedding prep and lots of it. So much to do, lucky for me though I have the most wonderful mom in the world! I am so blessed to have her for my mom!
My wedding was beautiful! Everything was just how I pictured and wanted it! It was the best day ever, I got to marry the most AMAZING, FABULOUS guy I have ever met! I love him so much! But it was so nice to have all of our family and friends there with us for the day! It was perfect!
We have now been married for 19 fabulous days! It has been so fun spending everyday with my best friend, but also busy. It feels like we have done it all in 19 days (well not all but lots anyways). With honeymoons, road trips, moving and packing, setting up house, online classes, and working we have kept busy. But having a husband to do it all with makes it fun and worth it.

Pictures of the wedding late...

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey! this is andrea from the sachse ward. congrats! being married is great!! cant wait to see pictures!