Kenny and I decorated our apartment for Christmas! I love Christmas decorations, they just make me happy!

Our tree fixings....

Our tree all said and done. I am pleased with our tree on a budget!
I just love the glowy pictures!

Our first tree!




A few other pics of our Christmas decorations... I love Honk's, the dollar store. That is where I got most of them! I am addicted, but I have to limit myself when I go there. But it is great because when money is tight it makes me want to spend it for some strange reason (my mom says that I get it from my grandmother), so if I go to the dollar store and buy like 8 things, it is not too big of a dent in my wallet, yet you still get the feeling of joy from spending! Hmmm... I really love it! Maybe I will go tomorrow!
4 comments:
Bee your Christmas tree is so cute!! And the other decorations are adorable. I totally know what you mean by spending when you have no money to begin with or when money is tight! Reminds me of summer semester...haha
your mom is right about that grammy thing. no offense grammy.
three weeks until christmas. where are you spending it? your first together, make it great.
nanny
Aw...I remember our first christmas. Our favorite store was the dollar store too. The christmas decorations look cute!
Well, shopping can brighten your day-even if you only spend a little. There is the fun of wishing for the stuff that you don't need and shouldn't buy.
:)
Post a Comment