1.05.2009

Break pictures

So for Christmas Kenny and I went to Texas to spend it with my family. It was so fun and good to see everybody. Here are some random pictures that we got with our NEW CAMERA (thanks Santa)...

My Grandma Dethloff, Riley, and I on Christmas morning.

My Grandpa rocking out on the Guitar Hero that Chris, Cole, and Riley got.

Riley and I playing Wii. She is so fun... and totally kicked my trash in Tony Hawk.



The heated and intense Scrabble game.



Also, when we were home, we were so fortunate to get to attend Riley's baptism. I was so glad that we got to be a part. Riley is so cute and I am so proud of the amazing decision she made to be baptized.

Riley and my Dad before the big event.

Our family after Riley's baptism.

1 comments:

lizzy-loo said...

looks like you had a great time for the break and i am so glad everyone was at riley's baptism. go cougars!