I have so much that I should be doing right now. Cleaning up the dinner and breakfast dishes, making the bed, picking up the living room, attempting to stay caught up on my readings for classes ( Guns, Germs, and Steel, I do not suggest it...reading it is like pulling teeth!), practicing ASL, writing my paper that is due in two weeks, study for my exam next Tuesday, getting ready for work, and the list goes on and on and on. However, I am not in the mood to do any of the above. Working 35 hours a week and going to school full time is taking its toll... I am exhausted and just want to chill out and relax.
Ever since watching Bewitched a few weeks ago (one of my all time favorite shows) I have been left thinking what life would be like if I was a witch. I am here to tell you that life would be a lot easier if I was Samantha. All she has to do is wiggle her nose and she can do whatever wants or have whatever she wants done for her. I have been entertaining the thought of having her "power" ever since I watched it last, and let me tell you it would be fabulous! With a simple wiggle of my nose, I could have dinner made, dishes done, apartment organized and cleaned, be done with my homework and reading for the week, have folded the laundry, and much much more without wearing myself thin! 
*Confession- more than once these past few weeks, I have wiggled my nose at several items (red lights, dishes, laundry-dirty and clean-, broken computers) in hopes that they would magically be fixed and do what I want them to do. However, it is always a let down when my wiggling attempts fails. I have even tried wiggling it in different ways but to my dismay have never succeeded. So now I am in the acceptance stage of coming to terms with the fact that I do not have magical powers nor will I ever be a witch! I guess I am just going to have to get things done the old school way! *
Wish me luck! :)
1.28.2009
If only I was a WITCH...
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
who wouldn't want to be "bewitched"? life would be so easy with plenty of time to spare. not to mention being able to give someone just the medicine they need.
don't take on more than you can handle.
HAHA! you are soo cute!!! We need to get together again!! i can sign with you on sunday if you want?!!? see you in a few minutes at work!!!
Keep wiggling, you never know. And you can get happy happy music at http://cdbaby.com/cd/melaniehoffman
Grammy
hi
here is a better site for the music. You can get individual songs too. http://www.hoffmanhouse.com/
Post a Comment