Kenny and I are both working full time at APX and going to school, so life has been crazy. But we have managed to squeeze in some time for fun as well....
GOLFING WITH THE RIGBYS
erin and me
Fourth of July with the Rigbys-we grilled some burgers then went and watched the boys set off fire works. Tons of fun!
Kenny and Brian doing their thing...
Kenny stoked by the lights... :)
GRILLING- Kenny got a small grill for his birthday and since we grill at least once a week... he is getting to be quite the grill master. So yummy!
7.12.2009
Its been a while....
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hey Brittany!! SO nice to hear from you guys! It's probabl nicer to be busy than to be bored right? And do you really own pink golf clubs??? that's so cool!!! And Kenny looks so much like his Dad in th epic of him holding the fire works.
Brittany! How are you lovely! I wish you guys were still in Idaho. Well, that's mean to wish on ANYONE. But Sheila and her hubby are here and we just have a blast together! It'd be so fun to all be together with our honeys! Your blog is so cute! Glad to see you two are doing so well! :)
Brittany,
This is your brother. I don't know if you remember me--Stephen. We used to live together. Our parents are the same people. We had thanksgiving together last year. Mike Lebbon came, too.
Thought I'd say hello.
Stephen Dethloff
Brittany!
Yay you have a blog too (I found you on Dafni's).
& my mom told me about you know what. :D
looking for an update
Post a Comment