So, it has been a while... again. I am not very good at keeping this thing current and up to date. It has been busy since school started back up... plus being pregnant makes you exhausted...all the time! This picture is for my mother...
Me at 19 weeks. So almost half way there. We find out what it is going to be October 22nd. I can't wait... neither can my mom(she has a Carter's coupon that she is dying to use). :)
10.11.2009
Hmmm....
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Britany you look beautiful!! can't wait to see you guys at christmas! and can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!
what a cute little baby bump! I can't believe that you are pregnant, crazy stuff!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!
Brittany I'm so excited for you!! You have such a cute tummy! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Congrats girlie!! :)
wow, you look pregnant. How cool is that. Thanks for the picture! Althoug I now need a picture which includes your face...... for all I know that could be a strangers body that you borrowed off the street. Love you.
Mom
This looks like twin girls to me.
Grammy :)
Brittany and Kenny congratulations. You look great. We wish you all the best
Rick and Catherine
I'm so happy for you and your Canadian lover Brit!
I can't wait to see what you're having!
Ur mom told me you were preggers awhile ago but I didn't want to say anything. CONGRATS!! I hope you are feeling good. Life is about to get a lot busier but so much fun!!
Post a Comment