10.22.2009

Check it out...

So we had our first ultrasound today... so exciting! And the big news... We are having a GIRL!!!! We are so excited! We don't have a name yet, but are throwing a couple around. Here is a shortened video of our ultrasound... we seriously cut out like half of it. But it was so amazing and surreal to see... there is actually a tiny little baby girl in there... crazy but amazing! Enjoy...

12 comments:

kel said...

She looks beautiful already! Congratulations, we are ao happy for you both. M

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, little girls are so much fun to buy things for :) I can't believe you are going to be a mom, it makes me feel really old!!!!

Sheila said...

Baby girl! That's so awesome, I'm so happy for you guys :) And ps we should get together more often. Jeremy and I had a blast with you guys!

Judith said...

Wow!!!
Grammy

The Mangrum Family said...

Awesome! I just found out you guys had a blog (lame I know). Congratulations again!

KYLE FAMILY said...

yay! We're so happy for you guys. I love watching the video and seeing little baby Kyle! can't wait to meet her!

Lauren's Latest said...

Congratulations, guys! Had no idea you were expecting! Little girls are lots of fun! And, I clicked through Linda's blog to get here....hope thats ok!

Paige said...

A GIRL!!! Bee, I am so excited for you and Kenny! And I think I need to see you two very soon....yep I do.

kel said...

This is your most masculine brother chris....

im disappoined that the child is not a man;however i realize that it will be 6 feet tall with long arms and legs and think that i can still teach it to play the same sports

lizzy-loo said...

aren't sonograms amazing. she is a lucky little one to be coming to your home. i am so excited and happy for you both. love you. i thought i would let you know that bronwyn wants to be like you and i think that is great.

Carol said...

I can't believe my little girl is going to have a baby! you look so cute! how has life been? I haven't seen you since that man stole you away! I when are you due? I bet your family is so excited.
take care

Mikaela said...

Aw that would be so fun to see you up here!
Wait were is he from again?