Kenny and I have planned numerous trips back up to BYU- Idaho (we plan and talk about doing this all of the time... but have still not yet done it... life is just too busy) to visit. One things that is always on the list of things to do is getting a cookie monster from Craigo's. They are so delicious! A fresh, hot out of the oven chocolate chip cookie in a round cake pan topped with vanilla ice cream, tons of whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel. It is so stinking good!!!
Well, the owners of Craigo's recently opened up a restuarant in Provo called Pizza Pie Cafe and.... they have cookie monsters. So Kenny and I went a couple of weeks ago.... I was in HEAVEN!!! It is the perfect place for many reasons...
1. It is a pizza buffet. I love pizza buffets (like CiCi's from home) but we have yet to find one in Utah which always made me sad! There is nothing like getting to try tons of different types of pizza in one sitting. It is like Christmas for your mouth... getting to eat all those different kinds... So yum! My favorite at Pizza Pie Cafe is the Chicken Ranch pizza (I seriously had like 4 slices of this kind alone... yes I know that 4 slices is a lot... but I love pizza, can't get enough of it)and the regular supreme pizza. Kenny likes the barbeque chicken pizza (which is another perk about pizza buffets: everyone gets exactly what you what they want... I do not like barbeque chicken pizza so Kenny does not get to eat it that often because at regular pizza places you only get to order one kind).
2. Not only is it a pizza buffet but also a pasta bar and a salad bar. And it had a good salad bar (the only thing it was lacking was raisins... they had craisins-yuck- but not raisins). Some times you go to a place and the salad bar is horrible... the lettuce is wilted, they have no good toppings to choose from, the ranch dressing is nasty, etc... But this was a good salad bar. We never made it to the pasta bar, but we sure did make it to the pizza... over and over again(the pasta bar was located behind the pizza buffet... not a good location if you want to push the pasta)!
3. It was very nostalgic for me. I love BYU- Idaho. It is seriously 10 times better than BYU ever could be (sorry if that statement offends anyone, cough cough-Kenny. But if you ask any one who has been to both schools -besides Kenny- they will surely tell you that Idaho is better... it just a fact). So going to the restuarant and seeing that all the pizza was Craigo's ____________ made me feel closer to Idaho. I miss it.
4. The cookie monster that I previously described. So delicious. 
The Cookie Monster
This restuarant was HEAVENLY! I can't wait to go again!
*Mom, so sorry it took me so long to post this. But I love you, here it is......
11.27.2009
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yes! They have something like that a restaurant called Cheddar's too. I have yet to try one, but they look heavenly. You look great by the way! Hope you both had a great thanksgiving!
Brandy told me that the pics were up, so I was excited to get home and see them. Wow you look even more pregnant than the last ones ......tee hee. Lookin' good girl! I really really really wish we could see you.
M
you look so great! if you get too big for your clothes just do what they do in brazil. roll up the bottom of the shirt and roll down the top of the pants or skirt!!
that cookie thing looks like trouble for the waistline. wish there was one for me.
I still can't believe you're pregnant!
It's crazy!
I loveeeeee cookie monsters too!
Why do you like BYUI better than BYU?
You are such a beautiful pregnant lady. I think since you are prego, you should get as many cookies with all those yummy toppings as you want! :)
Love you girl!
Staci
Post a Comment