This is the new Mormon Message. I just love it! It almost made me cry... which is not as great of a feat as it used to be. I can cry over anything these days. Commercials, TV shows, Movies, Mormon Messages, yesterday Kenny and I were driving around and we pulled up next to this car were the two people were smoking, I thought I saw a carseat in the back and I almost started crying because I thought they had a kid in the car when they were smoking. I made myself check before I actually started crying... there wasn't one... tears were adverted. But then I thought of my mom's good friend Merleen who just passed away from lung cancer because of smoking and almost started crying, but I managed to hold it in. Being married and especially being pregnant has made me such a softy, I used to pride myself on my ability of never crying! Now I can cry over anything... it is crazy. Especially since I have not mastered it yet... my face gets way blotchy and red and puffy... if I am going to be a crier, I need to get to the point where it does not make me look like I have been crying the last 3 weeks.
But anyways, enjoy the message!
12.19.2009
The Christmas Spirit
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
omg you're a crier now too! lol We've turned into our moms!
The crying will probably abate after the baby and return with "older" age. Nice video
Nice message, yes, of course it made me cry because I am the original crier, although Mikaela's Mom is pretty darn good! But on to the important part of my message............ I do believe I was promised pictures this weekend past, And so I am wondering WHERE ARE MY PICTURES?
Mom
apudou! apudou apudou. apudou?
apudou, Apudou
I am a pro a crying!! Just let it out.. the reddness goes away faster!
Post a Comment