1.05.2010

Real Quick

This is just a really quick picture for my mom and Heidi. This is a horrible picture, but I will do better later.



31 weeks!

6 comments:

Gwyenne said...

Heidi and Momn said ....you look pregnant. And very Cute!

Brandy said...

So cute Brittany!!

KYLE FAMILY said...

when i read the title "real quick" my heart fluttered cause I thought maybe the baby cam real quick! you look so great - pregnancy definately suits you!

kel said...

Thanks for the picture cute girl, I can hardly wait to see the baby!

Love you, Mom

Sheila said...

Brittany! You are sooo cute! I miss you. Can't wait to meet that beautiful baby girl. Have I told you how much I miss you? I do.

Disney said...

Hey! I just stumbled across you from my traffic feed, and I just have to tell you how bitterly jealous I am that you are such a stinkin' skinny pregnant person!! Too cute!
And I can't believe you put my button on your sidebar saying I'm your favorite! You're so sweet!!