2.14.2010

ugh...

DEAR CANKLES,

Please go away! I do not fancy having such fat,swollen ankles, they are not fun to walk on or look at. Plus, I miss getting to wear my boots to church. Oh and you can take the stretch marks and fat face with you!

Thanks,
Brittany

4 comments:

KYLE FAMILY said...

you are halarious!!!!
Everything will go away - i promise! hang in there - can't wait to hear the good news!!

Sheila said...

Cankles...Stretch marks?! Oh my. I don't want to get to the end. lol. But you are almost done!!! You'll have to tell me how it ALL goes. If it truly is bad, I'm not going to do it. I've decided.
MISS YOU!!!!!

kel said...

whaa, whaa, whaaa.....





from, yo tiny scrawny weak LITTLE sister, Riley E. dethloff the dancing crazy little sister of yours. p.s. what does p.s. mean anyway?

Katie said...

Brittany! It's your sister in law :) I hear your mom's coming to see you soon and I'm sure she will make it all better. Good luck with the delivery! Keep us updated.