"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you. Because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who do not believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl
"We are not human being having spiritual experiences, rather we are spiritual beings having human experiences."
"As long as everything is exactly the way i want it, I'm totally flexible."- Lorelai Gilmore
"Falling in love is the beginning of all wisdom, all sympathy, all compassion, all art, all religion; and in its larger sense is the one thing in life worth doing."
10 comments:
So cute Brittany, congrats!!!
Congrats!! We are soo happy for you!! Let me know if you need anything!!!
Yay!! Congrats!! She is beautiful!! :)
Congrats! She is adorable!
YAY! We love you Harper!
Hi Kenny. She's adorable. I think I'm seeing a real Kyle look, n'est pas?
So cute Brittany. I can't believe yall made her! You are officially a mom...so weird :) Can't wait to meet her!
I can't believe you and dafni are moms! She is so cute and I love her name. Congrats!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Enjoy every minute!
I wrote back to you on my blog, just wanted to let you know here so you see it! :)
Post a Comment