6.20.2010

Harper Lately

Harper just get more and more fun everyday! First, she is just stinkin' adorable (at least I think so). Second, she is totally interactive. She loves to ooh and ahh when Kenny and I are talking, just wanting to be part of the conversation. She loves to play with toys. Her favorite is the dragon fly that my brother in-law and sister in-law, Morgan and Sue gave us. If you pull it out she totally gets the biggest smile on her face. She also loves to watch us eat... she even tries to grab at plates and food. She is just so much fun! Here are some pictures and a video of her talking and trying to roll over... she hasn't gotten it yet but is so stinking close!


Oh and she puts anything and everything into her mouth... toys, her hands, blankets, our hands, burp rags, anything she can get up there.


I realize it is a long video and I honestly do not expect anyone but my mom to watch the whole thing (and to be honest, the first little part is the cutest anyways)... but here it is! :)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

She gets more and more beautiful Brittany! And so do you! I miss you, and I can't wait to see yall again!

Judith said...

where is it?