Wow Harper is SO pretty! she is gorgeous. I love the pictures!!! I saw some Fancy Nancy books at Winners yesterday (a christmas one and another one) and totally wanted to buy one, either for you, except that I didn't know which ones you had, or for elizabeth since she would TOTALLY love the books I can tell, but they were still 12.99 at winners, i just passed though I regretted it right after! they look so cute!
Bee, Harper is so cute!! I'm sad that you are in Texas and that I can't come see you guys. Hope all is well. Let me know when you'll be back in Utah, if at all :)
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the world around you. Because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who do not believe in magic will never find it." - Roald Dahl
"We are not human being having spiritual experiences, rather we are spiritual beings having human experiences."
"As long as everything is exactly the way i want it, I'm totally flexible."- Lorelai Gilmore
"Falling in love is the beginning of all wisdom, all sympathy, all compassion, all art, all religion; and in its larger sense is the one thing in life worth doing."
5 comments:
Self feeding = a darn cute post for all your friends to see :)
Can't wait to see you!!!
Wow Harper is SO pretty! she is gorgeous. I love the pictures!!! I saw some Fancy Nancy books at Winners yesterday (a christmas one and another one) and totally wanted to buy one, either for you, except that I didn't know which ones you had, or for elizabeth since she would TOTALLY love the books I can tell, but they were still 12.99 at winners, i just passed though I regretted it right after! they look so cute!
OH man, she's so cute!
She's adorable! I miss you and our fun chats at APX!
Bee, Harper is so cute!! I'm sad that you are in Texas and that I can't come see you guys. Hope all is well. Let me know when you'll be back in Utah, if at all :)
Post a Comment