So I am writing this short little blog for my brother chris.... I have not blogged in practically FOREVER. Life has been way busy with everything going on and with my semester wrapping up and teething ( Harper of course). I am actually writing this from my phone in my bed because I remembered after crawling into bed after loads of school work that I promised chris I would post birthday pics of Miss Harper in all her cute birthday-ness! So this is an apology and promise I will blog pics tomorrow.
And now as for the title of this blog... The vast majority of Kenny and I's possessions are currently residing in a storage shed up in Provo. Basically all of our stuff except for a portion of our clothes which we brought down here to wear (because rude house guests don't wear clothes and we certainly don't want to be rude house guests/residers because I think we have passed the guest phase and are full on residers. But anyways,). When we packed it all up, I honestly thought I would miss my stuff dearly. Shockingly, that has not been the case at all!
However, there is one possession that I have been withdrawing about. That beloved item is my GILMORE GIRLS seasons! I love them. I love it. I love Gilmore Girls and always will. GREATEST SHOW EVER!!!! I love everything about the show.
Kenny is fully aware of the love affair that I have with the show. When we were contemplating baby names, I had to reassure him after every suggestion it was not a name from the show. And sometimes I quote the show in real life circumstances and Kenny will call me out on it. But it makes me proud for two reasons. 1) it means that he knows the show too and 2) that I can remember it so well (I am not a huge fan of those scene-it games. However, if anyone ever sees a Gilmore girls game... I must have it). And then sometimes when he calls me out he is wrong and the funny line was my own personal creation. These moments are my proudest because I was able to retort witty enough to be considered a gilmorism.
But, I digress, the reason I am happy is I found a place to watch full episodes online... Thewb.com. I am so excited to be able to put it on on the background while doing my homework again! I have truly missed it.
***just a little note- I do love Gilmore girls and realize this post makes me seem a bit loony... Just keep in mind that my love may have been a little dramatized (at least that is what I am telling myself to make myself feel better about the whole situation... The real test though would be my loving husband's reaction. So Kenny, your thoughts....?)
3.23.2011
So stinkin' happy
Posted by Kenny & Brittany at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey, there's nothing wrong with loving what you think is the best show on earth. I have one of those, myself. So keep on quoting!
ahhhhhhhh. I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I have been on a GG hunt also! And I'm pretty sure I found the same website. Doesn't it only have 5 episodes or something? I watched them all in like 2 days. "Oh, I needed to put make up on? Lets watch gilmore girls. I need to feed aiden? Lets watch gilmore girls. I need to go poo? Lets just watch GILMORE GIRLS!!"
I was having major withdrawals. AND I decided that for my next birthdays, anniversaries, christmas's, v-day's, or any other gift giving holiday - I will ask for ONE season of gilmore girls until I own them all!!
Right when I started watching again, an amazing calm just sets in.
PS. I just watched our favorite scene too!
5 words.
Paris. Shoeless. Asking for change.
And I know you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about!! haha.
You know what other scene I really wanna watch??? Drunk Sookie!! AH, I wish you lived closer so we could have play dates and watch our beloved show.
I could go on forever!
lOVE AND MISS YOU!
Post a Comment