2.23.2011

G.G.'s house

Harper and I spent this past week with hanging out with her Great Grandma and Grandpa Dethloff. We had SO SO SO much fun! I love going to College Station and hanging out with my grandparents. They are some of the coolest and best people I will EVER know! But we had an absolute BLAST!!!

On Monday, we all (including Kenny... he flew out that night) went on a quick tour of A&M and then did the Bush Library. And I just have to say, everytime I go, it deepens my love for those Bushes... great people (Kenny, quit rolling your eyes at my pride for anything Texan). :)

Then the rest of the week, we played and played and played all day. We got to go and see all of the ladies at the bowling league, visit with a family friend Patti (twice!), went shopping for church dresses, ate out, and listened to Harper pant (yes like a dog... I think she was trying to make herself laugh... she did it all week for some reason. It was pretty funny and cute). Anyways, here are some wonderful pics of Harper and her amazing Great-grandparents.



Katie, this pic is for you... no more fangs! :) or :( cause they were pretty humorous



And this next picture has an explanation... it is for the sake of posterity. This television is in my grandparents guest room. It is a big box television that sits on the floor, I remember watching it all growing up. But I took this picture because I figured that NEVER again will a tv this big be made. NEVER! So when Harper is 32 and has kids of her own, I will show them this picture of their mother "SITTING ON TOP OF A TELEVISION" and their little minds will be blown because of the giganticness of it. And we will all laugh at how big they used to make televisions and how that a tv would never fit on our arm today (because in the future we will all have small televisions implanted on our arms and everything will be streamed in... CRAZY times ahead).
Anyways, we love you Grandma and Grandpa Dethloff! Thanks for having us!
P.S.- our next little vacation will be to Houston and Fairfield... we can't wait, so expect a call!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Heck yah, I got my own picture! I can't believe the fangs are gone.