2.23.2011

Go Cougars

So this past weekend Kenny, Harper, and I went to the BYU/ TCU basketball game and cheered on Jimmer. We had such a fun time and Harper did suprisingly well. She had a hard time when people did those high pitch yelly, screechy things. But other than that she loved to sit and people watch... and read her books that we brought. But the cougars won (of course) and there were probably more BYU fans present that TCU fans.

Harper and I are going to have to get some official BYU gear to wear next time we are in Utah ( I do have a sweatshirt, but it is was way to hot for that).
She did have a few moments when she was focused on the game.


2 comments:

Dafni said...

Fun! We were there too!

KYLE FAMILY said...

So nice to see Harper looking much happier!! She us getting quite blond!! We are so jealous of your weather...our kids are getting so tired of being stuck inside! I am dying to hear where you'll get "posted" with Kennys job- if it's TO we ate coming to visit you this summer! It would be so cool if it was Calgary but Morg said that's virtually impossible... But we can dream! It would be great to have you guys close by!